Santhom Multicultural Festival Raffle Terms and Conditions
The draw will be conducted at St Thomas, The Apostle Syro Malabar Parish (The Parish), 110 Middle Rd. Hillcrest, 4118 QLD. The Winners will be advised by telephone. Results will be published on the Parish Facebook page. The raffle sale closes on the 26th of May 2019 at 5.00pm, and the draw will be on the same day at 6.00 PM. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter the Raffle. If the Management Committee (or delegate) determines after the conclusion of the draw that a prize winner is under the age of 18, then the excluded purchaser will not be entitled to collect the prize. The prize should be redeemed within 90 days of the draw. The raffle ticket needs to be produced at the time of the claim. Unclaimed prize will be used in the proceedings. The Prizes are not transferable.
1st Prize 2 Adults and 2 Children Flight Tickets Terms and conditions
1. The value of the 1st Prize is AU $4000.00. If the winner prefers to receive cash instead of 4 tickets 75% of the prize value which is AU$ 3000 will be given.
2. The 4 tickets issued will be for 2 Adults and 2 Children in Economy Class only. There would not be any cash payment if the winner chose less than 4 tickets.
3. The validity of the 1st Prize is 1 year. The winner should plan the travel date before 26/06/2020.
4. Tickets will not be issued in the peak travel season from15/11/2019 to 31/01/2020.
5. The winner must notify the travel plans to the Parish by email at least 2 months before to arrange the Tickets.
6. The tickets will be issued only to the following destinations, Major Cities in India, Dubai and Singapore.
7. The Parish will not be responsible for any tour packages arranged by the winner in the destination.